About Our Rescue
The mission of Kansas City English Bulldog Rescue is to rehabilitate and find loving families for homeless English Bulldogs, Olde English Bulldogs, French Bulldogs. Our goal is to provide the care and time needed to prepare unwanted Bulldogs for placement. We pledge to do our best to make sure they have a good life.
- To accept Bulldogs whose owners can no longer keep them.
To retrieve Bulldogs from shelters or any other source so they may live to see another day.
- To find responsible, stable, loving new homes for all rescued Bulldogs.
- To only place Bulldogs that have been neutered or spayed, to help reduce the population of unwanted pets, by having the necessary surgical procedures performed before placement.
- To rehabilitate Bulldogs before placement by providing necessary medical treatment and training to increase the chances of successful placement.
- To place Bulldogs in suitable homes as soon as reasonably possible, so they can start their “new lives” quickly.
- To thoroughly screen applicants before making placement decisions.
- To inform prospective adopters about the rescue program and the requirements for taking care of Bulldogs.